Monday, April 26, 2010

Podcast Pimping: InKredulous


Another enjoyably self-indulgent pimp for my whoring around various podcasts - this time, InKredulous - the skeptical panel-game-style podcast from the Merseyside Skeptics Society.

On this episode were:
Rich Smith – Chief Editor and writer at Newsarse.com (@newsarse)
Brian Thompson – Writer and producer of the Amateur Scientist comedy show (@AmSci)
Trystan Swale – Co-presenter of the Righteous Indignation podcast (@ripodcast)

and me.

Having listened to the edit, I think the four or us have a pretty good shot at comedy (it was certainly tremendous craic recording it) - if you can abide me laughing like a chipmunk, usually at my own gags :/ then I reckon you'll enjoy the podcast.

You can download the whole thing from here.

I know, I know, where are the blogposts? Where is the incisive cutting-edge doggedly-determined investigative journalistic blogposts that were supposed to cover these garish pages? Well, I can only offer apologies and excuses. Time is getting the better of me these days, but hopefully soon there'll be more fun and games for your enjoyment.

T


BPSDB

2 comments:

  1. "On this episode were:
    Rich Smith – Chief Editor and writer at Newsarse.com (@newsarse)
    Brian Thompson – Writer and producer of the Amateur Scientist comedy show (@AmSci)
    Trystan Swale – Co-presenter of the Righteous Indignation podcast (@ripodcast)

    and me."

    errrr.....and me! Harumph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh.... indeed. How could I forget?

    Bad Dr*T.

    Laydeeez and jennelmen, can I make amedns and introduce to Andy (InKredulosi), your host and question-master?

    :)

    T

    ReplyDelete

Share it