Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Righteous Indignation Podcast

Just a quick note to say I can be heard jibber-jabbering in this week's Righteous Indignation Podcast, self-appointedly standing in for Marsh. First 'live' podcast I've done, and in fairness I could have benefited from a whisper less Dutch courage and ounce or two more coherence.

Still, the edit is kind, and you can hear Trystan Swale, Hayley Stevens, Gavin Schofield and myself discuss skeptical news, ghosts and interview Rose Shapiro, author of "Suckers: How Alternative Medicine makes fools of us all" here (download).

It was great fun to do - thanks to the RI team for the opportunity.



BPSDB

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for answering my question about groups in North Yorkshire; I'll check out the events calender from the Pod Delusion. I've had absolutely no luck finding any kind of sceptically-tinged volunteering work (what I was really angling for), though. I'm not sure what I was expecting to find, to be honest... Nevermind :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops, I managed to post that on the wrong website 0.0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Sorry Chris - you reposted before I understood what was happening - just listened to most recent issue of RI.

    Thanks for stopping by though :)

    T

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget